Dragon Card Terms and Conditions
• The Dragon Card loyalty scheme is operated by St George’s Students’ Union Trading Ltd.
• St George’s Students’ Union Trading Ltd reserves the right to amend or terminate the loyalty scheme at any time.
• Use of the Dragon Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
• The Dragon Card is not a credit or debit card.
• The Dragon Card remains the property of St George’s Students’ Union Trading Ltd.
• The redemption value of a Dragon point is 0.01p.
• Dragon points can only be collected and redeemed in the SU Shop and Bar. Dragon points cannot be collected or
redeemed on purchases via the SGSU E-shop or on club or society memberships made via the SGSU website.
• Dragon points cannot be awarded on purchases of stamps, newspapers and Oyster top ups in the SU Shop.
• Dragon points cannot be redeemed against stamps, newspapers or Oyster top ups.
• Dragon points can only be added if the Dragon Card is presented at the time of purchase and cannot be claimed
• The Dragon Card is only available to SGUL students and alumni and SGUL and St George’s Hospital Trust staff, a valid ID card must be presented to register for a Dragon Card.
• The Dragon Card is not transferrable and can only be used by the registered user.
• If your Dragon Card is lost or stolen please inform Michelle Campbell.
•Dragon points accumulated on the lost or stolen card cannot be transferred to a new card.
• Dragon points cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another Dragon Card holder.
• St George’s Students’ Union Trading Ltd collect your personal details for registration purposes and to keep you informed about SU offers and events. You have the option to opt out of receiving emails from St George’s Students’ Union,please inform staff during the registration process.Your personal details are stored securely and will not be passed on to a third party.
• Dragon points can only be used as full payment for purchases.
• The Dragon Card must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem points.
• The Dragon Card loyalty scheme is for personal use only and cannot be used for departmental account purchases.
• Dragon points cannot be awarded or redeemed in the bar on ticketed events nights.
• Dragon points cannot be redeemed against club or society memberships or tickets for SU events.
• The Bar Manager/Assistant Bar Manager has the right to refuse the redemption of points if they feel that the cardholder shouldn’t be served alcoholic drinks.
• Points balances will be displayed on the till receipt.
• Lost Dragon Cards - there is no charge to replace a lost Dragon Card, however any Dragon points on the lost card cannot be transferred to the new Dragon Card.
• Please email Michelle Campbell if you have any comments or enquiries about the Dragon Card.